Content is a crucial element when it comes to digital marketing, just like if you are an influencer, have your own blog, or are marketing yourself.
Unfortunately, it takes time to create good content. Research must be done, and information gathered. The information must be processed and written together into an article. All in all, tasks that take more time than you normally expect.
In addition, customers, employees, and family will require your time, so you do not get the work done, and the publication of the content becomes sporadic instead of systematic, which greatly reduces the effect of the content.
Another benefit of hiring a content creator is that you are “forced” to work on creating content, as you have to keep your content creator busy.
The solution is to outsource the task of gathering and processing the information. Some examples of tasks are:
- Come up with ideas for articles for newsletters, websites, social media, etc.
- Search for information on Google, blogs, social media, or other sources
- Write articles or make presentations
- Collect articles, news, etc. that may be of interest to your target audience
- Collect YouTube videos or other types of presentations that will interest your audience
- And much more
Your assistant will be English speaking – typically from India, and will mostly have a bachelor of humanities degree. We provide training etc. available, so your assistant is always up-to-date when it comes to SEO, content marketing, and social media.
We offer you a wide range of tools to communicate with the virtual assistant and organize the work and collaboration, all included in the price.
Contact us or order a content editor today so you can get started getting your message out.